KOKO’s eService will be offline from 21 December 2023 to 1 January 2024, during which KOKO will be unable to accept daily allowance applications. The eService outage is due to work being done on systems as part of the merger of the two funds. The ETTK fund will be merged with the KOKO fund on 1 January 2024.
KOKO services during the outage
From 21 December 2023 to 1 January 2024
- KOKO’s eService will be unavailable, meaning we will not be able to accept daily allowance applications. The eService will be back online starting 2 January 2024, and daily allowance applications will reopen.
- Daily allowance applications cannot be processed nor can daily allowances be paid during the outage.
- KOKO’s phone service will remain available, but we will only be able to provide general guidance. Due to the work being done on the systems, fund employees will also be unable to access members’ information. Phone service opening times can be found in the Contact Us section.
- The following features of KOKO’s website will be unavailable:
– Contact form
– Contact form for employers
– Membership applications
– Membership termination notices
We apologise for any inconvenience this may cause.
Fund merger announcement: ETTK Unemployment Fund to be merged with KOKO starting from 2024
This article was published on the KOKO website on September 27, 2023, and was last updated on December 1, 2023.