Incomplete studies

You may receive a daily allowance for the time of your incomplete studies if the TE Office considers that your studies are part time. See also TE Office’s instructions on independent studying.

You must submit a report on your incomplete studies to the TE Office, which will send a statement concerning your studies to the KOKO fund. If the statement declares that your studies are part time, you may be eligible for a daily allowance.