Are you looking to switch from another unemployment fund to KOKO?

Read the instructions below on how and when to switch.

You can switch between unemployment funds only while you are working. Your employment relationship may be open-term, fixed-term or part-time. You are not permitted to change the unemployment fund while you are unemployed, fully laid off, on childcare leave or on study leave, even if your employment relationship is in effect.

If you switch funds within one month, you will retain any employment and membership credits you have accrued through your previous fund.

You can authorise KOKO to terminate your previous fund membership. For more detailed information, see Switching unemployment funds.