I am receiving a daily allowance and am considering taking part-time employment through a billing cooperative. How does this affect my daily allowance?

If you accept work through a billing cooperative, you will be considered an entrepreneur for the purposes of unemployment security. If such work is considered a secondary occupation, you may be entitled to an adjusted daily allowance. The TE Office will issue a statement, binding upon the KOKO fund, as to whether you may be paid earnings-related daily allowance for the duration of your work through a billing cooperative. Contact the TE Office regarding your plans as necessary, and if you do begin such work, notify the TE Office and KOKO.

If you work through a billing cooperative, you must submit copies of agreements concerning assignments and statements of your gross income to KOKO. Your income will be adjusted over the period of the pay.