Working abroad

On this page you can find useful instructions for an employee working abroad.

You may work abroad or search for a job in the EU area without losing your entitlement to unemployment security. This is not a comprehensive rule, however, so please read the instructions on working abroad and on membership of the KOKO unemployment fund on the website carefully before leaving for work abroad.

The shorthand term ‘EU area’ used here includes the EU, the EEA countries, and Switzerland.