I am starting a part-time job. Do I need to notify you of this job, and can I continue receiving a daily allowance while in part-time employment?

You can work part-time while continuing to receive a daily allowance. The daily allowance will in this case be adjusted, i.e. your wages will be taken into account in the amount of daily allowance paid.

Notify the TE Office of starting a part-time job, and notify KOKO of your hours worked in your daily allowance application. Attach copy of your employment contract to your application. You should deliver your payslip to the unemployment fund after your wages have been paid.

For further information on part-time employment, see Instructions for part-time employees.