I am starting a full-time job and will no longer be applying for earnings-related daily allowance. What should I do?

Notify the TE Office of your new job. If you are starting a full-time job that will last for more than 2 weeks, you may apply for daily allowance up until the date when your employment begins. In this case, you may submit a daily allowance application exceptionally for a shorter period, immediately after your last day of unemployment.

You do not need to notify the unemployment fund of starting a full-time job. If you apply for daily allowance again after your full-time employment is terminated, attach a copy of your employment contact to the application you submit to KOKO. Also attach a copy of your notice of termination if the employment relationship was a permanent one. We will receive the salary information from the Incomes Register.