I started a part-time job when I was unemployed but do not want to continue in it because the working hours are unsuitable for my current situation. Will this affect my daily allowance?

When you terminate an employment relationship, you must notify the TE Office, which will issue a statement binding upon KOKO as to whether you are entitled to daily allowance after termination. If you terminate your employment relationship yourself, a suspension period may be set. You may contact the TE Office before you actually quit your job, so that you can get information on how terminating your employment relationship would affect your entitlement to daily allowance.