I am having problems with my employer regarding the terms and conditions of my employment. Can KOKO advise me?

The fund does not give any legal advice on employment relationship related matters. The unemployment fund will only give advice on applying the earnings-related allowance and other matters essentially related to the fund’s operations.

If you are a member of a trade union, we recommend that you contact your own union. Unions often offer advice on employment relationships to their members.

In case you are not a member of a trade union, you can visit e.g. https://www.tyosuojelu.fi/web/en/home (a website for occupational safety and health administration).