Will I receive a refund if I end my membership in the middle of the year?

If you resign from KOKO in the middle of the year, your membership fee for the rest of the year can be refunded. You need to send us a written request for the refund through eService  function and give us your bank account details. You need to request your refund within three months of ending your membership in KOKO. If you were a member through your trade union, you can ask your union for the refund.