I want to end my trade union membership but remain a member of the unemployment fund. What should I do?

If you want to end your trade union membership and continue as a direct member of KOKO, notify both KOKO and your union in writing. You can notify KOKO by sending a message in our eService . You can notify your trade union in your union’s online service or by email.