Do I need to submit a pay certificate or my salary information to the fund?

We will retrieve your salary information from the Incomes Register. The information in the Incomes Register is not always sufficient, however. In such cases, we will ask you for more details or a pay certificate issued by your employer in order to process your application. You can also submit your pay certificate or payslips from the 26 weeks (about 6 months) prior to the beginning of your unemployment when sending your application.